Wen's Woffle

An intermittent blog for work and play!

Monday, October 02, 2006


I've just tried to see if I can make this blog unsearchable from a search engine. Hopefully what I've done is -told the search engine not to follow up (in HTML thingy stuff) and searches with our keywords. In other words if someone does a "wotsitabout" search in google our blog should be hidden from general public view. I'm going to try a search next to see if it has worked. I think this is the nearest way to making a blog as private as possible, as yet you can't make a blog entirely private. As we're all new and don't want to make fools of our selves I thought this might be useful!

4 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger Swan said...

I have not seen Wallace's trousers. Apparently I've missed something.

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Wendy said...

You need to watch the Wrong Tousers on video (in the library)
Do you think we need to sign on to some classes (proff development ) to learn about all this stuff? I think it's a great idea, but I would wouldn't I?

By the way I automatically was notifired in my email that I had a new blog entry...I didn't expect that at all!

 
At 12:17 pm, Blogger Wendy said...

take a look at this and see what you think we could use a few points from this in our teaching sessions and they look like its ok to re-use, just acknowledge the source

http://library.nmit.ac.nz/searchpath/index.html

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger Wendy said...

Shall we invite Jacinda once we've ironed out a few of the problems?
By the way I tried to find this blog using Google, and I couldn't, so I think it's as private as I can make it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home