Wen's Woffle

An intermittent blog for work and play!

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Long time no blog!

It's been several months since I've made an entry and it all seems a world away. Since my last entry I have handed in my notice and am now overseas. Since leaving leaving my job I have not felt the need to use my blog and I'm wondering if I'll find a new use for it next year? Hopefully next year I shall start my new career as a teacher of art and technology. I intend to post anything I find of interest. We'll just see how often I use this blog. I may decide to delete it if I feel there it is no longer useful. It will be interesting to see how I use it in the future...

1 Comments:

At 2:06 am, Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

no! don't you dare delete it! Especially when I reference it in the following article

 

Post a Comment

<< Home